Believe it or not, 2019 is already drawing to a close. But this time of year always means lots of fireworks shows to choose from! Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms (@northstarpyrofx) for the latest news. We’ll see you in the crowd!
- November 22 – Ingersoll Santa’s Village (Victoria Park, Ingersoll, ON)
- November 30 – Waterloo Wonders of Winter opening night (Waterloo Park, Waterloo, ON)
- November 30 – Frankford Santa Claus Parade and Fantasy of Lights (Tourist Park, Frankford, ON)
- November 30, December 7, 14, 21, 28 – Blue Mountain Village’s Blumination Trail (Town of the Blue Mountains, ON)
🎆 New Year’s Eve 🎉 : December 31, 2019
- Blue Mountain Village, ON: Mill Pond in the Village at 9:30pm, and a BIG show on the ski hill at midnight!
- Alpine Ski Club (Blue Mountains, ON): 6pm
- Devil’s Glen Country Club (Duntroon, ON): midnight
- Guelph, ON: 8pm, part of Guelph Rotary Club’s “Sparkles in the Park” Christmas lights display in Riverside Park
- Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area (Huntsville, ON): 6pm